Deep understanding of indoor conditions: air quality, odours, light, vibration and noise. ✓ Control indoor Salubrity Sanitary and Security conditions, Remediate to improve conditions. ✓ On premises deployment flexibility to address various indoor conditions. more
Continuous & on-line monitoring of toxics and nuisances, odours detection and characterization
Accurate and always up-to-date understanding of outdoor air quality
Odor source identification and real time alerting
Odor intensity nuisance prediction and process controlling
IoT Solution - Outdoor environment: odors, gases, toxic substances, particles, dust, sounds.
WT 1 is a system that monitors outdoor air quality at the source of emissions and on the fence line, with 24/7 real time readings of gas concentrations (up to 7 different gases), volatile organic compounds (VOCs), quantification and identification of particles. Measurement and identification of odors is done with possible correlation with Dynamic Olfactometry - EN 13725). Quantification and identification of particle. Intensity and identification of noises is made available to help better understanding of actual configurations. To leverage on measurements, it is possible to setup real-time alerts (configurable thresholds) with notifications (sms, email, etc.), automate process activation (sampling, misting systems, ventilation, etc.) and also integrates input from the community thanks to the devices unique QR codes.
air quality measurement
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker