Reduced amount of false negatives ✓ Maintain sample integrity and avoid cross-contamination ✓ Increase accuracy and traceability more
Microplastics analytical solutions and a network of researchers
Comprehensive knowledge of water testing methodologies
End-to-end solutions for water quality monitoring
Solutions for water, air and soil testing critical analysis of toxins, pollutants and microplastics
For your microplastics research needs, including identification of microplastics and associated pollutants, and eco-toxicological studies on marine bio-organisms together with genomic and proteomic effects, you‘ll find a trusted and knowledgeable partner in PerkinElmer. Choose from a family of advanced instruments, from the Spotlight FTIR microscopy and Imaging systems to the portable, fast, and easy-to-use Spectrum Two™ IR system, all outfitted with ready-made protocols, a materials library, and unique Spectrum Touch™ software. Chromatography, mass spectrometry, and hyphenated TG-GCMS solutions support furthermore deepening your insights and advancing your scientific research.
Supports rapid decisions ✓ Support population screening to monitoring the Covid-19 spread ✓ Flexible solution to meet different throughput requirements more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that the Company has completed its previously announced acquisition of Oxford Immunotec Global PLC (Oxford Immunotec). PerkinElmer originally announced its intent to acquire Oxford Immunotec on January 7, 2021. “Oxford Immunotec’s global role in fighting tubercul ... more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has provided Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the Company’s New Coronavirus RT-PCR test. Clinical laboratories certified under Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) can immediately begin using this ... more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that after a career of more than 20 years at the Company, including the last 12 years as chief executive officer, Robert F. Friel, has decided to retire as chairman and CEO and member of the board of directors as of the end of the Company’s fiscal year on Decembe ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker