Microplastics analytical solutions and a network of researchers
Comprehensive knowledge of water testing methodologies
End-to-end solutions for water quality monitoring
Solutions for water, air and soil testing critical analysis of toxins, pollutants and microplastics
For your microplastics research needs, including identification of microplastics and associated pollutants, and eco-toxicological studies on marine bio-organisms together with genomic and proteomic effects, you‘ll find a trusted and knowledgeable partner in PerkinElmer. Choose from a family of advanced instruments, from the Spotlight FTIR microscopy and Imaging systems to the portable, fast, and easy-to-use Spectrum Two™ IR system, all outfitted with ready-made protocols, a materials library, and unique Spectrum Touch™ software. Chromatography, mass spectrometry, and hyphenated TG-GCMS solutions support furthermore deepening your insights and advancing your scientific research.
PerkinElmer, Inc. and Immunodiagnostic Systems Holdings PLC (IDS) announced that they have reached an agreement on the terms of a recommended all cash offer whereby PerkinElmer will acquire IDS for approximately $155 million (£110 Million). The transaction has a total enterprise value of ap ... more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that the Company has completed its previously announced acquisition of Oxford Immunotec Global PLC (Oxford Immunotec). PerkinElmer originally announced its intent to acquire Oxford Immunotec on January 7, 2021. “Oxford Immunotec’s global role in fighting tubercul ... more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has provided Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the Company’s New Coronavirus RT-PCR test. Clinical laboratories certified under Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) can immediately begin using this ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker