A diverse line-up of detectors ✓ Custom devices available ✓ Superior detection capabilities ✓ more
Uncompromising 120 images per second: Our high-sensitivity cameras ensure you won't miss any details
Wide range of applications – The right camera for every application from X-ray to near-infrared
High sensitivity – Amazing signal-to-noise ratio and speed for high-class images down to photon scale
Universally usable – Data in RAW format for platform-independent and quantitative evaluations
Scientific cameras for precise, reproducible and stable data
Hamamatsu offers a wide range of state-of-the-art camera solutions for your science or industry projects, including highly sensitive and fast sCMOS technology for the visible range (as either a complete solution or OEM module), scintillator-based X-ray cameras, and InGaAs cameras for measurement in the infrared range (SWIR). Excellent compatibility with a wide range of instruments and software solutions makes system integration fast and straightforward.
Our scientific cameras are designed to operate as precise measurement instruments that provide reproducible and stable data. Therefore, we focus on avoiding noise by engineering rather than by downstream corrections that could impair your data analysis.
Our OEM cameras offer maximum flexibility in terms of special configurations such as variable interfaces, FPGA programming and sensor parameters. We are happy to support you with individual advice on your project, starting with pre-selection, demonstrations and evaluations, as well as competent and targeted software and integration support.
confocal super-resolution microscopy
Best in class sensors from Gamma-Ray to IR ✓ One-stop-shop for your environmental sensing application ✓ Broad range of possibilities for customization more
Fourier transform infrared spectrometer ✓ Ultra compact ✓ High-sensitivity NIR measurements ✓ Minimal dark current ✓s more
An international team of applied scientists from Harvard, Hamamatsu Photonics, and ETH Zürich have demonstrated compact, multibeam, and multi-wavelength lasers emitting in the invisible part of the light spectrum (infrared). By contrast, typical lasers emit a single light beam of a well-def ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker