less time and effort due to harmonized system components ✓ highest chances of success for projects due to long-term experience and method diversity ✓ saving cost and time due to combined services from one source more
molecule stabilization and visualization of their interaction – matching system components
faster product development due to harmonized products
flexible development and application due to broad portfolio
comprehensive fields of application for various technologies
preserving molecules and visualizing their interaction – matching system components
The ready-to-use TMB substrates of the SeramunBlau® line include products for colorimetric ELISA applications as well as for membrane immunoassays and microarrays. The precipitating substrates form color complexes which clearly stand out against the pale background color. All substrates are based on the enzymatic reaction of horseradish peroxidase. SeramunGelb® products can be used for colorimetric ELISA application while SeramunPurple® prec, being used in the membrane area, offers a high color contrast and stable dark red precipitates through AP-based turnover reactions.
Seramun stabilizers are being used for stabilization of HRP and AP conjugates as well as for stabilization of biomolecules and sensitive protein mixtures. Protein-free stabilizers such as SeramunBlock NP 5x conc. strongly reduce the background effects of biological components and are therefore an important part of the Seramun Diagnostica product range.
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker