Identifying increased body surface temperature through thermography.
Reliable: 1280 x 960 pixel resolution and extremely good thermal sensitivity.
Secure: Alarm signal indicates individuals with elevated body surface temperatures.
Easy: A high operating convenience and assistance functions facilitate the measuring process.
Fast identification of potentially sick people with Testo's thermal imagers.
Fast and reliable temperature screening that enables a quick identification of anyone who is potentially sick.
In these special times of the Corona crisis, it is increasingly important to identify risk persons in very busy facilities at an early stage.
An important indicator of the presence of an infection is the increased body surface temperature, commonly known as fever.
Thermography is ideally suited to scan individuals and quickly determine their body surface temperature.
The thermal imaging camera measures the temperature at the inner corner of the eye with the assistance function "FeverDetection". If the body surface temperature deviates from the limit values, an alarm is triggered.
Current promotional prices for thermal imager testo 890 are valid until December 31, 2020!
temperature control systems
temperature measurement instruments
thermal imaging cameras
Find out More in the Video
- 1Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 2New FTIR spectrophotometer with the best performance in its class
- 3Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 4Ultrafast Fat Analyzer for All Foods
- 5Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 6Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 7Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 8Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 9BRONKHORST Flow Meters and Controllers for Gases and Liquids
- 10Certified reference materials