ISO 17025 and GMP compliant quality management with integrated administration of qualifications
Paperless QM - Complete digitalization of the QM system for easy certification
Managing the qualifications and skills of employees and identifying training needs
Definition of quality goals with risk assessment and evaluation of quality measures
Representation of the requirements of the DAkkS and FDA for quality management
Quality management is the linchpin of a certified company. INTEGRIS LIMS offers the appropriate tools to implement the requirements of quality management in your company. Create QM manuals and manage the corresponding QM instructions. QM documents can be released by a freely configurable workflow by the principle of dual control. Employees are automatically informed about new revisions and confirm their acknowledgement in the system. Program functions in iLIMS are thus blocked or released user-related! Changes to QM documents are always logged in compliance with DAkkS using the time of change and user ID. Document audits and carry out the necessary measures to achieve your quality goals. Store employee qualifications in the system to control the processing of tasks and thus ensure the quality of your products.
quality management systems
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker