A diverse line-up of detectors ✓ Custom devices available ✓ Superior detection capabilities ✓ more
Best in class sensors from Gamma-Ray to IR
One-stop-shop for your environmental sensing application
Broad range of possibilities for customization
Optoelectronic technology to achieve a sustainable environment
Human actions have caused environmental problems such as air and water pollution, global warming, and radiation exposure.
Highly accurate optical measurement techniques are essential to protect our world from these problems and achieve a sustainable society.
Hamamatsu Photonics designs and manufacturers environmental measurement devices that capture accurate information on air and water quality, as well as optical measurement products such as mini-spectrometers and module products specifically designed for detecting radiation.
air pollution control
Cameras for any application from X-ray to near-infrared ✓ Quantitative and reproducible images ✓ Cross-device and cross-platform compatibility ✓ more
Fourier transform infrared spectrometer ✓ Ultra compact ✓ High-sensitivity NIR measurements ✓ Minimal dark current ✓s more
An international team of applied scientists from Harvard, Hamamatsu Photonics, and ETH Zürich have demonstrated compact, multibeam, and multi-wavelength lasers emitting in the invisible part of the light spectrum (infrared). By contrast, typical lasers emit a single light beam of a well-def ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker