Paperless QM - Complete digitalization of the QM system for easy certification ✓ Managing the qualifications and skills of employees and identifying training needs ✓ Definition of quality goals with risk assessment and evaluation of quality measures more
The smart LIMS - User-friendly software solution for optimizing your laboratory processes
Flexible: Adapt your lab software to individual laboratory processes without complex programming
Integrated: Map your lab including ERP from quotation to sample analysis to the invoice in LIMS
Process oriented: Describe and implement your work processes in LIMS graphically using workflows
Laboratory information and management system with fully integrated ERP connection
iLIMS is a freely configurable laboratory software with which all processes in the laboratory can be managed, from the preparation of offers, sample preparation and analysis to the presentation of results and invoicing. Without any programming knowledge, masks can be customized, processes can be mapped customer-specifically through workflows and reports can be created individually. The role-based user and rights management provides the necessary security and transparency in the laboratory. iLIMS includes its own, fully integrated ERP with CRM, purchasing, sales, project management and accounting. The laboratory software thus offers contract laboratories a complete solution without media discontinuity. For operational and research laboratories, iLIMS has interfaces to various other ERP systems and its own capacity planning. Preconfigured industry solutions for the food & beverage industry, water & environmental laboratories, pharmaceutical & biotechnology as well as material & material laboratories, among others, enable short project durations and generate a high user benefit.
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker