Today, Together for Tomorrow: our new overview brochure for bio-processing and vaccine manufacturing
Sample collection & diagnostics: sterile/non-sterile highquality plastic products to meet all needs
Research & development: innovative solutions supporting preclinical vaccine research and more
Production & packaging: we´re your premium partner for production and pharmaceutical packaging
All you need just one click away
From the discovery of the first vaccine at the end of the 18th century to the vaccine research of today, scientists and physicians have made a quantum leap in the development of the public healthcare sector. Severe and often fatal infectious diseases have been greatly reduced or even completely eradicated. Despite such great scientific achievements, our society is constantly confronted with new infectious diseases and new viral mutations for which there are no effective vaccinations available yet, e.g. HIV, Ebola or Covid-19. There is still a long way to go and we can only win this battle together. Our point of view, begins with you.
From scientific research and technical applications to storage and packaging solutions, the world’s laboratories rely on DWK Life Sciences for the most comprehensive range of precision labware available. In this new application brochure we have bundled our strengths and compiled all relevant products from our entire portfolio across our various brands at a glance. This brochure helps you to find the right product for your needs within just a few clicks.
Thanks to their excellent elasticity, the DURAN® silicone lid can be used to cover different vessel diameters and shapes. The wide overlapping edge of the lid closes fits over the vessel top. This is advantageous, for example, during stirring processes, as leakage or splashing of the reacti ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker