Available in sizes from 16 up to 133 liters of effective usable volume ✓ Intuitive operation and highest safety standards ✓ We are at your side from installation to maintenance more
Available in sizes from 600mm to approx. 1900mm external dimensions
Short delivery times - usually immediately available from stock
Installation by HMC Europe certified specialists
Microbiological Safety Cabinets Class II with two HEPA (H14) filters
Do you have highest demands regarding quality, technology and comfort? In this case you have found the right partner in HMC Europe! Our cabinets are engineered and produced in Scandinavia for the highest level of efficiency and product quality! We are always one step ahead: troubles when cleaning or any space problems will not have to concern you. From the big working surface to the divided table top, we know your needs and have the right answers. Saving electricity made easy: you additionally benefit from a remarkably low power consumption and noise level made possible by use of latest technology. What happens if there should be a problem? We know that your time is precious so in any case our certified service technicians are ready to offer you advice and assistance. Your safety is our ultimate ambition: When dealing with dangerous substances you depend on the reliability of your working tools. To ensure it just let our TÜV-certified service technicians set, calibrate and commission your biological safety cabinet. For a maximum of protection for users and products.
microbiological safety cabinets
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker