Clarity Chromatography Software enables to control 800+ different instruments (including Agilent, Hitachi, Shimadzu, etc.) from one environment. Clarity is multilingual; users can switch among six languages - English, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, French, and German. Clarity brings easy operat ... more
Hundreds of control modules
OEM and instrument control development
Try before buy - a free demo version
Flexibility in connecting instruments and variety of application options
Clarity Chromatography Software enables to control 800+ different instruments (including Agilent, Hitachi, Shimadzu, etc.) from one environment.
Clarity is multilingual; users can switch among six languages - English, Chinese, Russian, Spanish, French, and German. Clarity brings easy operation, unmatched free user' support and optional extensions that support a variety of applications (PDA, MS, GPC, NGA, DHA, SST, etc.). Clarity is scalable, a basic configuration can be extended depending on users' requirements.
Clarity2Go, a mobile application for analyses' monitoring, complements the Clarity solution. Custom Clarity modifications for instrument manufacturers are available in OEM versions. A free demo version is available from DataApex webpages.
Find out More in the Video
DataApex and Young Lin Instruments announced an OEM cooperation. Young Lin Instruments will market an OEM version of DataApex's proven product Clarity Chromatography Software under the name YL-Clarity. According to the company, Young Lin Instruments expands rapidly their dealer network and ... more
DataApex announces that Gallery Science has been appointed as the Premium Partner for the North America and Caribbean Islands. Gallery Science will act as a wholesaler to other distribution channels in this territory. According to the company, this new set up will provide customers faster a ... more
DataApex Company announced its achievement of ISO9001:2000 certification an international standard for quality management. During December 2006 DataApex passed the certification audit validating that the company meets all the criteria of the ISO 9001:2000 standards in the areas of softwar ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker