The ODTC® is the most advanced automated thermal cycler. Enabling you to fully automate your PCR workflow or Biological routine by enabling rapid heating and cooling cycles. Our design enables direct pipetting and gripping from all directions, maximizing the flexibility and performance of y ... more
The world’s smallest integrated Cell Incubator, custom engineered for Lab Automation
Smallest multi-position gas incubator with 4 plate capacity
Providing class leading performance, accuracy and temperature uniformity
Tool free cleaning and maintenance are enabling rapid recovery and maximising operating time
The SCILA delivers class leading performance and accuracy whilst minimizing on-deck space
Designed for small scale automated cell culture applications, providing four drawer-based positions for cell culture plates. Its small size provides flexibility for placement around the deck and expansion through stacking multiple devices.
The SCILA takes just 19 minutes to initialize and provides class leading temperature uniformity – on a single plate, total variances remain below 0.3K, across all 4 plates variances remain below 0.5K at all times. Even during a plate exchange, the remaining 3 plates remain at full operational performance.
Once plate exchange is completed, our gas boost functionality ensures that gas concentration recovery is achieved in a few minutes. The SCILA Incubator is working at saturated humidity and able to operate with our SCILA MIX gas mixer to provide 2-gas mix (CO2/air) or Tri-mix solution (CO2/N2/air). Our separate gas mixer is able to provide a steady gas mixture to up to 3 separate SCILA devices.
The incubation chamber is a sealed copper unit containing no mechanical parts this patented design enables rapid, tool-less maintenance, ensuring that the device can be cleaned and made fully operational in minutes.
in vitro cell culture
cell culture incubators
cell based assays
multi gas incubators
Find out More in the Video
Designed for small scale automated cell culture applications, providing four drawer-based positions for cell culture plates. Its small size provides flexibility for placement around the deck and expansion through stacking multiple devices. The SCILA takes just 19 minutes to initialize and p ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker