The ODTC® is the most advanced automated thermal cycler. Enabling you to fully automate your PCR workflow or Biological routine by enabling rapid heating and cooling cycles. Our design enables direct pipetting and gripping from all directions, maximizing the flexibility and performance of y ... more
The world’s smallest integrated Cell Incubator, custom engineered for Lab Automation
Smallest multi-position gas incubator with 4 plate capacity
Providing class leading performance, accuracy and temperature uniformity
Tool free cleaning and maintenance are enabling rapid recovery and maximising operating time
The SCILA delivers class leading performance and accuracy whilst minimizing on-deck space
Designed for small scale automated cell culture applications, providing four drawer-based positions for cell culture plates. Its small size provides flexibility for placement around the deck and expansion through stacking multiple devices.
The SCILA takes just 19 minutes to initialize and provides class leading temperature uniformity – on a single plate, total variances remain below 0.3K, across all 4 plates variances remain below 0.5K at all times. Even during a plate exchange, the remaining 3 plates remain at full operational performance.
Once plate exchange is completed, our gas boost functionality ensures that gas concentration recovery is achieved in a few minutes. The SCILA Incubator is working at saturated humidity and able to operate with our SCILA MIX gas mixer to provide 2-gas mix (CO2/air) or Tri-mix solution (CO2/N2/air). Our separate gas mixer is able to provide a steady gas mixture to up to 3 separate SCILA devices.
The incubation chamber is a sealed copper unit containing no mechanical parts this patented design enables rapid, tool-less maintenance, ensuring that the device can be cleaned and made fully operational in minutes.
in vitro cell culture
cell culture incubators
cell based assays
multi gas incubators
Find out More in the Video
Designed for small scale automated cell culture applications, providing four drawer-based positions for cell culture plates. Its small size provides flexibility for placement around the deck and expansion through stacking multiple devices. The SCILA takes just 19 minutes to initialize and p ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 5Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 6Certified reference materials
- 7Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 8New FTIR spectrophotometer with the best performance in its class
- 9Quality made easy: Analyze food and raw materials in just a few seconds
- 10Your Entire C/N/S/X Lab in One Device