Smallest multi-position gas incubator with 4 plate capacity ✓ Providing class leading performance, accuracy and temperature uniformity ✓ Tool free cleaning and maintenance are enabling rapid recovery and maximising operating time more
Optimal Design with Class-Leading performance for Lab Automation
30% Smaller than competitors & lowest on-deck profile - the most compact thermal cycler available
20% less processing time, with class leading levels of thermal uniformity across the sample set
With over 16 Variations, multiple devices can be placed together on deck with full flexibility
The World’s Smallest On Deck Thermal Cycler, providing best in class performance and accuracy.
The ODTC® is the most advanced automated thermal cycler. Enabling you to fully automate your PCR workflow or Biological routine by enabling rapid heating and cooling cycles. Our design enables direct pipetting and gripping from all directions, maximizing the flexibility and performance of your workflow.
Providing leading thermal performance, with temperature uniformity of ±0.2K across the entire thermal block. Open or closed lid operation, the ODTC provides near identical performance, enabling you to completely automate multi-stage workflows – enabling pipetting during cycling and incubation.
Already integrated with the world’s leading automation manufacturers and occupying minimal space (equal to 2.5 ANSI/SLAS plates) leaving more space to plan the assay according to your needs. It is already compatible with all standard PCR plates and sealing lids. The flexible design options enable multiple units to be integrated on platforms, maximizing and streamlining high throughput workflows.
Find out More in the Video
The ODTC® is the most advanced automated thermal cycler. Enabling you to fully automate your PCR workflow or Biological routine by enabling rapid heating and cooling cycles. Our design enables direct pipetting and gripping from all directions, maximizing the flexibility and performance of y ... more
Designed for small scale automated cell culture applications, providing four drawer-based positions for cell culture plates. Its small size provides flexibility for placement around the deck and expansion through stacking multiple devices. The SCILA takes just 19 minutes to initialize and p ... more
- 1CDR FoodLab ® - Analyses systems for quality control on food and beverage
- 2Handheld Cell Counter & Spectrometer
- 3Making Chemical Analysis Easy by Improving Laboratory Operations and Productivity
- 4Do you still count, or are you already measuring?
- 510 air pollutants and greenhouse gases – one high-precision analyzer
- 6Measuring size & concentration of nanoparticles
- 7An entire chromatographic system in a small footprint
- 8The Quick and Precise Density Meter for Busy Laboratories and Factories
- 9ICP-MS Analysis of Elements
- 10Fast and reliable detection of SARS-CoV-2 in swabs of environmental surfaces