Reduced amount of false negatives ✓ Maintain sample integrity and avoid cross-contamination ✓ Increase accuracy and traceability more
Innovating to Unlock Critical Insights That Make an Impact
Passionate about helping customers work to create healthier families
Improving the quality of life
Sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally
Enabling customers to better protect our environment, food supply and health of our families
PerkinElmer’s commitment to scientific innovation is at the heart of everything we do. It is why our customers turn to us to help them unlock critical insights that make impacts: smarter decisions, earlier diagnoses, more effective treatments and scientific breakthroughs.
We serve as a true strategic partner, first understanding customers’ most pressing business challenges and then developing innovations to meet those needs, or working collaboratively with customers to jointly discover breakthroughs. With our over 3,500 patents and counting, global network of R&D centers of excellence and market-leading detection, imaging, and informatics innovations, PerkinElmer provides an unmatched experience that enables customers to better protect our environment, food supply and health of our families.
Find out More in the Video
Supports rapid decisions ✓ Support population screening to monitoring the Covid-19 spread ✓ Flexible solution to meet different throughput requirements more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that the Company has completed its previously announced acquisition of Oxford Immunotec Global PLC (Oxford Immunotec). PerkinElmer originally announced its intent to acquire Oxford Immunotec on January 7, 2021. “Oxford Immunotec’s global role in fighting tubercul ... more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has provided Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the Company’s New Coronavirus RT-PCR test. Clinical laboratories certified under Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) can immediately begin using this ... more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that after a career of more than 20 years at the Company, including the last 12 years as chief executive officer, Robert F. Friel, has decided to retire as chairman and CEO and member of the board of directors as of the end of the Company’s fiscal year on Decembe ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker