All in one: controller and drive in a single unit ✓ One for all: same drive for DC, stepper, brushless and linear motors ✓ Flexible integration into any single or multi-axis motherboard more
Miniaturized Motion Controller and Drive with the Perfection of a Swiss Watch
Among the smallest CAN and EtherCAT drives available on the market
Embedded motion controller for high-end positioning applications
Distributed intelligence capabilities and flexible programing at drive level
The micro motors have now the iPOS2401 - a motion controller to match their size
Among the most compact drives existing on the market, the iPOS2401 intelligent drives are specially designed to match small motors with currents up to 1A @ 24V. Presented in either a CAN or an EtherCAT plug-in version, the iPOS2401 is mostly suited for embarked applications where the drive can be placed near the motor, on customized carrier boards for compact assemblies where space and weight are critical.
The iPOS2401 integrates all the basic motor control functions and the motion control functionality on a single module. Several I/O signals, both digital and analog, are available for easy interfacing with the application.
The iPOS2401 drives can be quickly configured and tuned using EasyMotion Studio software platform provided by Technosoft. Beside the drive commissioning, the motion control section of the platform offers the possibility of programing complex motion sequences that can be executed directly at drive’s level. Expensive motion controllers are no long needed as the iPOS drives can communicate and synchronize with each other when executing multi-axis motion profiles.
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker