Highly robust German manufactured instrument ensures reliability in the lab or factory
Two models offer choice of precision both with Peltier control and CFR compliance
Large, vibrant, capacitive touchscreen makes operation and navigation a breeze even when wearing PPE
Touchscreen operated METHODS based instrument makes use simple and efficient
The DSG Series of digital density meters from Xylem's Bellingham + Stanley brand are highly reliable, premium quality instruments offering great flexibility as well as simplicity in use.
The DSG Series features a large and vibrant capacitive touchscreen with an intuitive GUI from the makers of ADP Polarimeters and RFM Refractometers. The colour coded interface guides users through common tasks and administrative setup procedures with ease. Use and access of the instrument is strictly controlled with measurement and configuration audited and protected using highly secure user login and passwords that facilitate compliance with FDA regulation 21 CFR part 11.
A powerful internal air pump and integrated desiccant means the DSG Series has no need for external devices for venting after cleaning, so precious bench space isn’t taken up by needless peripherals.
Peltier Temperature Control and precision ventilation ports give rapid temperature stabilisation, whilst synergy between hardware and software give accurate results in just 20 seconds.
Find out More in the Video
The IDS System comprises IDS probes, a wireless module and an inoLab meter or the new IDS Gate. IDS sensors are well established as reliable, precise and data safe measuring devices. Working with probes tethered to meters at the bench can present significant work flow inefficiencies and can ... more
Feasible measured value ✓ From calibration curve to photometric method data ✓ Chlorine – disinfectant in the water industry ✓ PhotometricColorimetry ✓ more
The handy A5 brochure offers a theoretical introduction into dissolved oxygen measurement and a multitude of practical tips more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker