Reduced amount of false negatives ✓ Maintain sample integrity and avoid cross-contamination ✓ Increase accuracy and traceability more
Superior interference removal
Outstanding background equivalent concentrations and detection limits
NexION 5000 - The Power of Four Quadrupoles
The NexION 5000 multi-quadrupole ICP-MS delivers four stages of mass resolution.
A clean photon and neutral species free ion beam is shaped within Q0 (Quadrupole Ion Deflector) and mass filtered in Q1 (first Transmission Analyzer Quadrupole). Thereafter the mass of interest is passed onto the Quadrupole Cell (Q2) for either a controlled reaction/collision/no reaction, and the analyte clear of interferences is separated in Q3 (second Transmission Analyzer Quadrupole). This combination allows the system to deliver exceptional detection limits and outstanding background equivalent concentrations less than 1 ppt. Performance to the power of four!
At the heart of this multi-quad instrument is Universal Cell Technology which utilizes Dynamic Bandpass Tuning to eliminate spectral interferences and reaction byproducts before they have a chance to form new interferences on the analyte of interest. This cell makes gas-phase reactions more predictable and provides an additional stage of mass separation to maximize specificity of these reactions.
Find out More in the Video
Supports rapid decisions ✓ Support population screening to monitoring the Covid-19 spread ✓ Flexible solution to meet different throughput requirements more
PerkinElmer, Inc. and Immunodiagnostic Systems Holdings PLC (IDS) announced that they have reached an agreement on the terms of a recommended all cash offer whereby PerkinElmer will acquire IDS for approximately $155 million (£110 Million). The transaction has a total enterprise value of ap ... more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that the Company has completed its previously announced acquisition of Oxford Immunotec Global PLC (Oxford Immunotec). PerkinElmer originally announced its intent to acquire Oxford Immunotec on January 7, 2021. “Oxford Immunotec’s global role in fighting tubercul ... more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has provided Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the Company’s New Coronavirus RT-PCR test. Clinical laboratories certified under Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) can immediately begin using this ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker