Reduced amount of false negatives ✓ Maintain sample integrity and avoid cross-contamination ✓ Increase accuracy and traceability more
DUAL SOURCE - true inline ESI/APCI multiplexing flexibility
STAYCLEAN™ SOURCE and HSID™ INTERFACE - laminar flow for longterm reproducable results
SIMPLICITY™ 3Q Software - intuitive data method setup and clearly arranged result reporting
The most sensitive and robust solution for your food safety
The triple quadrupole that surpasses expectations! QSight LC/MS/MS has the capability to provide highest sensitivity and selectivity for all analytes in the most challenging matrices, including adulterants like mycotoxins, veterinary drugs, pesticides and Allergens in the food, as well as environmental contaminants like PFAS, polar pesticides, glyphosate and acrylamide in water and soil.
With patented flow-based technology; unique, independent dual-probe source; self-cleaning interface design; and intuitive, easy-to-use Simplicity 3Q software, the QSight is the most efficient LC-MS/MS. It enables you to exceed even the strictest regulations that demand lower detection limits. Our ready-to-implement solutions has the highest sensitivity, selectivity and throughput the industry has ever seen. See what QSight can do for you.
TQ mass spectrometers
Find out More in the Video
Supports rapid decisions ✓ Support population screening to monitoring the Covid-19 spread ✓ Flexible solution to meet different throughput requirements more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that the Company has completed its previously announced acquisition of Oxford Immunotec Global PLC (Oxford Immunotec). PerkinElmer originally announced its intent to acquire Oxford Immunotec on January 7, 2021. “Oxford Immunotec’s global role in fighting tubercul ... more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has provided Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the Company’s New Coronavirus RT-PCR test. Clinical laboratories certified under Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) can immediately begin using this ... more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that after a career of more than 20 years at the Company, including the last 12 years as chief executive officer, Robert F. Friel, has decided to retire as chairman and CEO and member of the board of directors as of the end of the Company’s fiscal year on Decembe ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker