Reduced amount of false negatives ✓ Maintain sample integrity and avoid cross-contamination ✓ Increase accuracy and traceability more
Supports rapid decisions
Support population screening to monitoring the Covid-19 spread
Flexible solution to meet different throughput requirements
Wide variety of serological assays to match different needs
PerkinElmer offer a wide range of SARS-CoV-2 antibody tests to meet the different needs. Whether you may need to quickly assess the potential infectiousness of a person or you may want to run population screening to understand and monitor the disease spread, we can help you with the right product. Our CoviScreen kit is a rapid, non-clinical test, that can be run with a drop of blood having the results in 20 minutes. It detects all the Immunoglobulins, raising the possibility to detect early stage of infection. If you need a clinical test, but still very quick to take urgent decision, you can use our SuperFlex™ Anti-SARS-CoV-2 kit.
For high-throughput processing of samples, we can offer the GSP®/DELFIA® Anti-SARS-CoV-2 IgG Kit. It is based on the robust and well-known DELFIA technology needing a drop of blood that can be absorbed on a filter paper (DBS). Such easy and cost-effective collection method allows to gather sample by remote and ship them to the clinical labs for testing, making the test extremely useful for population screening programs.
Find out More in the Video
DUAL SOURCE - true inline ESI/APCI multiplexing flexibility ✓ STAYCLEAN SOURCE and HSID INTERFACE - laminar flow for longterm reproducable results ✓ SIMPLICITY 3Q Software - intuitive data method setup and clearly arranged result reporting more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that the Company has completed its previously announced acquisition of Oxford Immunotec Global PLC (Oxford Immunotec). PerkinElmer originally announced its intent to acquire Oxford Immunotec on January 7, 2021. “Oxford Immunotec’s global role in fighting tubercul ... more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has provided Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the Company’s New Coronavirus RT-PCR test. Clinical laboratories certified under Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) can immediately begin using this ... more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that after a career of more than 20 years at the Company, including the last 12 years as chief executive officer, Robert F. Friel, has decided to retire as chairman and CEO and member of the board of directors as of the end of the Company’s fiscal year on Decembe ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker