Supports rapid decisions ✓ Support population screening to monitoring the Covid-19 spread ✓ Flexible solution to meet different throughput requirements more
Reduced amount of false negatives
Maintain sample integrity and avoid cross-contamination
Increase accuracy and traceability
Complete modular automated solution to detect SARS-CoV-2 virus
PerkinElmer complete workflow solution for SARS-CoV-2 PCR detection enables labs to maintain sample integrity and avoid cross-contamination by providing validated, modular and scalable, automated workflow solutions. Our SARS-CoV-2 Real-time RT-PCR assay provides reliable and high-quality results for the clinical detection of COVID-19 in human oropharyngeal and nasopharyngeal swab, BAL, sputum, plasma or serum samples. Our chemagen™ technology prevents degradation and enzymatic inhibitors while providing high recovery rate of nucleic acid extraction.
Our liquid handling systems allow a reduction in the risk of exposing laboratory employees to pathogens while increasing the robustness of the workflow. Additionally, our newest PKamp™ Respiratory SARS-CoV-2 RT-PCR Panel assay is a real-time RT-PCR multiplexed test intended for the simultaneous qualitative detection and differentiation of SARS-CoV-2, influenza A, influenza B and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) that allows for ongoing flu and RSV surveillance while also testing for SARS-CoV-2.
Find out More in the Video
DUAL SOURCE - true inline ESI/APCI multiplexing flexibility ✓ STAYCLEAN SOURCE and HSID INTERFACE - laminar flow for longterm reproducable results ✓ SIMPLICITY 3Q Software - intuitive data method setup and clearly arranged result reporting more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that the Company has completed its previously announced acquisition of Oxford Immunotec Global PLC (Oxford Immunotec). PerkinElmer originally announced its intent to acquire Oxford Immunotec on January 7, 2021. “Oxford Immunotec’s global role in fighting tubercul ... more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has provided Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the Company’s New Coronavirus RT-PCR test. Clinical laboratories certified under Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) can immediately begin using this ... more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that after a career of more than 20 years at the Company, including the last 12 years as chief executive officer, Robert F. Friel, has decided to retire as chairman and CEO and member of the board of directors as of the end of the Company’s fiscal year on Decembe ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker