The newest in pump technology to enhance connectivity, industry leading choices of tubing formulation, single-use products and much more more
Compact, benchtop pumps that optimises ease-of-use, accuracy & reliability
Flexible operational control via 5” TFT/RGB touch screen, MasterflexLive® & analog remote control
Continuous run volume & time dispense modes with batch control & interval/off time
Available in 3 different pump technologies – Peristaltic, Piston & Gear
Versatile range of compact, benchtop pumps for precise low-flow fluid delivery – available in peristaltic, piston and gear pump configurations.
Accurately and securely dispense valuable samples while leveraging flexible operational controls – the intuitive touch-screen interface, MasterflexLive® - our secure Cloud-based platform, or analogue remote control. Select from numerous operational modes - continuous run, volume dispense, and time dispense; with batch control and interval/off time available in both volume and time dispense modes.
Save and retrieve commonly used dispense programs for rapid set-up; ensure accuracy and minimise sample loss with anti-drip and speed ramping technology, available in volume dispense mode
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker