LAB Worldwide – The specialist medium for professionals in chemical, analytical and biotechnological laboratories
LAB Worlwide and LABORPRAXIS are available as print medium, e-paper, online portal and newsletter.
National and international: LABORPRAXIS and LAB Worldwide inform professionals around the world.
Industry events: Our events provide practical knowledge for the everyday work in the laboratory.
Your Knowledge and Communication Partner for Laboratory and Analytics
LABORPRAXIS informs about the latest developments and products in analytics, laboratory technology, biotechnology, genetic engineering and life science. Experts report on innovations in instrumental analysis, the latest trends in food, water/environmental and bioanalysis. The magazine also presents current topics such as laboratory safety or microfluidics as well as management articles tailored to the laboratory target group.
The English-language edition LAB Worldwide addresses decision-makers and users of the industries all over the world and is also distributed at the important industry trade fairs.
Via cross-media channels such as the trade magazines LABORPRAXIS and LAB Worldwide, the online portals www.laborpraxis.de and www.lab-worldwide.com, the LABORPRAXIS newsletter as well as its own presence events such as the HPLC Practice Day, specialists and managers receive useful content that provides them with concrete solutions for their daily tasks.
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker