Innovative fibre-optical spectroscopy for inline process analytics
Realtime process control
High resolution process data
Development, Optimization & Control for your processes
We can help you understand your processes!
The direct insight into production processes is essential for process understanding and process control to optimize cost efficiency! High-resolution inline process monitoring guarantees consistent product quality and shows possible optimization potentials.
Process Development: individual development of production processes with high turbidity products from laboratory to pilot plant scale | Development of completely new heterophase processes and procedural steps
Process Control: real-time inline monitoring of optical process parameters | Inline monitoring of product properties, e.g. particle size and particle size distributions
Process optimization: improvement of product synthesis regarding robustness and efficiency | optimization of product composition, structure and conversion efficiency
inline measuring systems
Inline analysis systems
An international research team led by Markus Gühr’s group at the University of Potsdam performed laser experiments at Deutsches Elektronen-Synchrotron DESY to monitor charge motions in light-excited molecules of thiouracil, which is a modified nucleobase. This class of molecules has a varie ... more
Researchers from the Department of Atomically Resolved Dynamics of the Max Planck Institute for the Structure and Dynamics of Matter (MPSD) at the Center for Free-Electron Laser Science in Hamburg, the University of Potsdam (both in Germany) and the University of Toronto (Canada) have piece ... more
German scientists have used cryogenic transmission electron microscopy to investigate the fluorinated domains within ABC triblock copolymer micelles. Christoph Böttcher from Freie Universität Berlin, André Laschewsky from Universität Potsdam, and their colleagues, have shown using cryo-tran ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 52-Way and 3-Way Miniature Solenoid Valves
- 6Simplify your complex analytical chromatography tasks
- 7Certified reference materials
- 8The smart LIMS - User-friendly software solution for optimizing your laboratory processes
- 9Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 10Ultrafast Fat Analyzer for All Foods