INCOMPARABLE gateway to a new realm of sensitivity - Experience up to 7X greater sensitivity.
INGENIOUS innovation - Characterize analytes; once masked by matrices with the new D Jet™ Ion Guide.
PRODUCTIVE, measurable gains - Quantify more trace analytes at lower levels with the E Lens™ Techno
Enter a new era of quantification with the new SCIEX Triple Quad™ 7500 LC-MS/MS System -QTRAP® Ready
Enter a new era of sensitivity with the SCIEX Triple Quad™ 7500 LC-MS/MS System - QTRAP® Ready.
Quantify more trace analytes at lower levels previously unattainable. Built with innovative technology, discover how E Lens™ Technology and the D Jet™ Ion Guide can improve laboratory’s capabilities !
GO BEYOND your current limits of sensitivity.
triple quadrupole mass spectrometers
Find out More in the Video
The Department of Energy's Oak Ridge National Laboratory and SCIEX of Framingham, Mass., have signed a licensing agreement for technologies that speed up, simplify and expand the use of analytic chemistry equipment. SCIEX is a manufacturer of mass spectrometers used to identify and characte ... more
The Human Proteome Organization (HUPO) will award Christie Hunter, Ph.D, director of proteomics applications at AB SCIEX, its 2013 Science and Technology Award at an award ceremony HUPO 2013 conference in Japan. Dr. Hunter is being recognized for her contributions to the development and co ... more
AB SCIEX announced that it has achieved ISO 13485 certification for its quality management system. ISO 13485 is an international standard that requires a manufacturer to demonstrate a comprehensive and compliant quality management system suitable for the design and manufacturing of medical ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 5Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 6Certified reference materials
- 7Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 8New FTIR spectrophotometer with the best performance in its class
- 9Quality made easy: Analyze food and raw materials in just a few seconds
- 10Your Entire C/N/S/X Lab in One Device