Multi-functional Autosampler and Sample Preparation Robot for modern GC/MS and LC/MS Laboratories
Efficient, modular & flexible: The MPS easily meets the requirements of your lab for a perfect match
The MPS runs 24/7, helping to improve the efficiency and throughput of your laboratory operation
The MPS automates your sample preparation delivering consistent data quality and improved lab safety
Modular Technology, intuitive operation: Automate your manual sample preparation by mouse-click
The GERSTEL MultiPurpose Sampler (MPS) is a sample preparation and sample introduction robot for GC/MS and LC/MS. PrepAhead sample preparation is performed during analysis of the previous sample for highest throughput ranging from a few dozen to many hundreds of samples in stacked drawers.
All steps are selected by mouse-click from a pull-down menu in the MAESTRO software and are performed highly accurately and reproducibly for best possible results. Setting up the daily analysis sequence is quickly done using automated fill-down functions or can be automated using the barcode reader in combination with a data base.
The MPS automates a wide range of sample preparation steps: Liquid Extraction; Mixing; Derivatization; Generating Standards; Dilution; Cooled/Heated Conditioning; Evaporation and Concentration; Sonication and Centrifugation; Filtration; Weighing; Solid Phase Extraction (SPE) and GC inlet Liner EXchange ALEX for QuEChERS extracts. In combination with a Thermal Desorber, the MPS further automates Thermal Desorption; Dynamic Headspace (DHS); Pyrolysis and Twister Desorption.
sample preparation robots
Sample delivery systems
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker