Smallest gas sorption analyzer with 4 measurement ports for BET surfaces and pore size distributions ✓ E-mail notification / IoT and optional CFR21 Part 11 software ✓ Patented AFSM method for dead volume measurement ensures highly precise sorption analysis ✓ more
External probe in different lengths with 180° backscatter
Amplified optical signal for unparalleled accuracy and sensitivity via Reference Beating
Molecular weight determination
Accurate Particle Analysis Down to Nanometers
Powered by Microtrac MRB’s enhanced dynamic light scattering technology, the NANOTRAC FLEX is ideal for measuring particles across wide concentration ranges, using minimal sample volume. Named appropriately, the external probe grants the flexibility to measure suspensions from sub-nanometer to several microns, in-situ or on a lab bench.
Based on 180° heterodyne dynamic light scattering the NANOTRAC FLEX can measure up to 40% w/v material concentration (sample-dependent). In addition to particle size, the molecular weight (according to Debye) can also be measured. By utilizing the proprietary Mie-calculation, the user is also able to measure transparent or light-absorbing samples as well as round and irregular particles.
The probe - the catalyst for Reference Beating, Microtrac MRB's own improvement on traditional DLS - returns the optical signal to the detector amplified 100x to 1,000,000x and ensures excellent measurement results over the widest concentration ranges.
External probe in different lengths with 180° backscatter ✓ Amplified optical signal for unparalleled accuracy and sensitivity via Reference Beating ✓ Molecular weight determination ✓ more
The SYNC particle analyzer from Microtrac MRB offers traditional users of laser diffraction technology some exciting new possibilities for particle characterization. The proven tri-laser technology ensures accurate and repeatable particle size distributions in an extremely wide dynamic meas ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 5Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 6The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 7Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 82-Way and 3-Way Miniature Solenoid Valves
- 9The smart LIMS - User-friendly software solution for optimizing your laboratory processes
- 10Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip