Reference Materials of higher-order ✓ Clear traceability and uncertainty ✓ ISO 17034 accreditation ✓ more
CRMs establish traceability, demonstrate accuracy and ensure reliability of results
Clear traceability and uncertainty
ISO 17034 accredited
CRMs for industry
The European Commission’s Joint Research Centre (JRC) develops certified reference materials for nanotechnology (particle size and shape), testing of (bio)fuels, industrial materials (metals, plastics). The materials closely match real products.
Certificates clearly specify traceability and uncertainty of the certified values and clearly distinguish between non-certified and certified values that can be used for calibration, performance checks and trueness control.
Each CRM is accompanies by a detailed certification report describing:
homogeneity, stability and characterisation studies,
Examples of recently released materials include:
ERM-FD103, shape of TiO2 nanorods
ERM-EF003, quality parameters of a B7 diesel-biodiesel mixture
ERM-EB090, trace elements in titanium
ERM-FD101b, size of silica nanoparticles
All CRMs are produced according to the JRC’s ISO 17034 accredited quality system for CRM production.
certified reference materials
Find out More in the Video
An analysis carried out by JRC scientists shows that the uncertainty in measurement of power generation from a photovoltaic (PV) cell can be more than halved, thus bringing an economic benefit to both manufacturers and investors. With the annual world PV production exceeding 40 GW in 2014 a ... more
EuropaBio welcomes the report issued by the Joint Research Centre that reconfirms the results of a 2001 Commission study concluding that no demonstration of any health effect of GM food products has ever been reported and the use of more precise technology and the greater regulatory scrutin ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker