Multigas option ✓ High accuracy and sensitivity, even at lowest flow rates, and ultra-fast settling time ✓ High configuration, digital and analog interfaces, flexible mechanical connection options more
Humidity, Temperature, Volatile Organic Compounds, Particulate Matter, CO2
More than 15 years’ experience environmental sensing
Large portfolio of product variations to meet all your needs
ISO17025 compliant data recording with certified products
For smarter devices that significantly increase energy efficiency
Sensirion’s sensor solutions provide detailed and reliable data on key environmental parameters such as humidity, temperature, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), particulate matter (PM2.5), and CO2. Environmental Sensing opens new possibilities to monitor your devices condition and surrounding. Regardless if you are looking for a low-power IOT solution, want ISO17025 compliant data logging for medical supply chains or want to use environmental condition parameters to monitoring and optimize your processes, we have a solution for you.
With more than 15 years’ experience in the development and supply of environmental sensor solutions, we lead the field in sensor technology innovation. We provide the sensor hardware and support our customers during the design-in, the development of sophisticated algorithms and the industrialization all the way to mass production. In addition to providing unparalleled performance, we also focus on key characteristics such as size, ultra-low power consumption, fully calibrated digital output and compatible supply voltages. Thanks to our large portfolio of products, we are your one-stop-shop for your environmental sensing needs.
fine dust measuring instruments
humidity temperature sensors
Find out More in the Video
A radically optimized design allows the next level in price-performance ratio ✓ Bidirectional flow sensing from µl/min up to 40 ml/min within milliseconds ✓ Excellent signal-to-noise ratio and unprecedented turndown ratio more
Robust and no drift over lifetime, ultra-low power consumption ✓ On-chip humidity compensation ✓ Small chip-sized package (3.5x3x1 mm) and fully calibrated digital output with I2C interface more
Sensirion inaugurated its new production building in mid-July 2011. After eight months of construction, the newly purchased production plant in Stäfa, Switzerland, situated just a few hundred meters from the main building, was ready for occupancy. With the purchase and renovation of the bui ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker