First class protection for operator, environment and product ✓ Comfort of usage with very quiet blower and high light intensity ✓ EN 12469 Certificate for MN 120 (TÜV GS Certified) ✓ more
Robust and reliable design providing excellent performance and offering wide-ranging versatility
Various volume and capacities to match your requirements
High protection for users
Response to multiple applications reducing your budget necessary to achieve your objectives.
On a single unit, NF 048 micro/hematocrit centrifuge, can spin all known micro tubes and with the supplementary rotor it can carry out hematocrit preparation. Ideal for small clinical laboratories, but also useful as a standby instrument in larger labs, the NF 200 small centrifuge is designed to work with the most popular sample tubes for preparation prior to analysis in a small footprint.
NF 400 medium capacity bench top centrifuge is also available in refrigerated format as NF 400R. These low speed models with swing-out, angle and micro plate rotors correspond to the requirements of many medical and scientific laboratories. Multi-purpose centrifuges, NF 800/800R and NF 1200/1200R, covering low and high speed operation in ventilated and refrigerated format are available with capacities of up to 30x15 ml tubes for NF 800/800R or 48x15 ml tubes for NF 1200/1200R in swing-out rotors, offering a series of angle rotors with adapters and a dedicated micro plate rotor.
bench top centrifuges
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker