Robust and no drift over lifetime, ultra-low power consumption
On-chip humidity compensation
Small chip-sized package (3.5x3x1 mm) and fully calibrated digital output with I2C interface
The ideal choice for high-quality mass production and cost-sensitive OEM applications
The STC31 is a chip-sized CO2 gas concentration sensor covering the complete concentration range. The sensor is based on a revolutionized thermal conductivity measurement principle, which results in superior repeatability and long-term stability. This makes the STC31 the perfect choice for applications where reliability is key. Thermal conductivity technology has an ultra-low power consumption, even compared to low-power optical sensor allowing for battery operated applications by delivering top-performance.
The sensor features a digital I2C interface, which makes it easy to connect directly to a microprocessor. The outstanding performance of these sensors is based on Sensirion’s patented CMOSens® Technology, which combines the sensor element, signal processing and digital calibration on a small CMOS chip. The well-proven CMOS® Technology is perfectly suited for high-quality mass production and is the ideal choice for demanding and cost-sensitive OEM applications.
Sensirion inaugurated its new production building in mid-July 2011. After eight months of construction, the newly purchased production plant in Stäfa, Switzerland, situated just a few hundred meters from the main building, was ready for occupancy. With the purchase and renovation of the bui ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 52-Way and 3-Way Miniature Solenoid Valves
- 6Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 7Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 8Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 9Ultrafast Fat Analyzer for All Foods
- 10Pure Chromatography Systems