Reference Materials of higher-order ✓ Clear traceability and uncertainty ✓ ISO 17034 accreditation ✓ more
Certified reference materials
Clear traceability and uncertainty
ISO 17034 accredited
CRMs for environment
The European Commission’s Joint Research Centre (JRC) develops matrix certified reference materials for quantification of organic contaminants (PBDEs, HCBD etc.) and trace elements in animal tissues, plants, waters, sediments and fine dust. The materials closely match real environmental samples.
Certificates clearly specify traceability and uncertainty of the certified values and clearly distinguish between non-certified and certified values that can be used for calibration, performance checks and trueness control. Each CRM is accompanies by a detailed certification report describing: material processing, homogeneity, stability and characterisation studies, value assignment. Examples of recently released materials include: ERM-CE102, PBDEs in fish paste ERM-CA103, trace elements in sea water ERM-CC537a, PBDEs and HBCD in freshwater sediment ERM-CE100, HCB and HCBD in fish All CRMs are produced according to the JRC’s ISO 17034 accredited quality system for CRM production.
Find out More in the Video
Clear traceability and uncertainty ✓ ISO 17034 accredited ✓ Full transparency ✓ more
Clear traceability and uncertainty ✓ ISO 17034 accredited ✓ Full transparency more
An analysis carried out by JRC scientists shows that the uncertainty in measurement of power generation from a photovoltaic (PV) cell can be more than halved, thus bringing an economic benefit to both manufacturers and investors. With the annual world PV production exceeding 40 GW in 2014 a ... more
EuropaBio welcomes the report issued by the Joint Research Centre that reconfirms the results of a 2001 Commission study concluding that no demonstration of any health effect of GM food products has ever been reported and the use of more precise technology and the greater regulatory scrutin ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker