A radically optimized design allows the next level in price-performance ratio
Bidirectional flow sensing from µl/min up to 40 ml/min within milliseconds
Excellent signal-to-noise ratio and unprecedented turndown ratio
Enables precise dosing and advanced system monitoring in any liquid dispensing system
The SLF3x is the next generation of Sensirion’s liquid flow sensors. By combining Sensirion’s excellent 20-year track record in low and lowest flow rate sensing with a radically optimized mechanical design, the SLF3x takes the well-established functionality to the next level in price-performance ratio. The sensor provides maximum safety, stability and long-term reliability. It allows for precise dosing and accurate monitoring of the entire system including detecting common failure modes for a wide range of applications.
The liquid flow sensors of the SLF3x series are based on Sensirion’s proven CMOSens® Technology and optimize costs by simplifying the design without sacrificing the easy fluidic, electrical and mechanical connections. The straight and unobstructed flow channel has no moving parts; inert wetted materials provide outstanding chemical resistance and excellent media compatibility.
The SLF3x enables applications in the fields of diagnostics, analytical instruments and life sciences to reach unparalleled fluid control, system reliability and thus new heights in performance and end-user satisfaction.
Find out More in the Video
Sensirion inaugurated its new production building in mid-July 2011. After eight months of construction, the newly purchased production plant in Stäfa, Switzerland, situated just a few hundred meters from the main building, was ready for occupancy. With the purchase and renovation of the bui ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 5Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 6Certified reference materials
- 7Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 8New FTIR spectrophotometer with the best performance in its class
- 9Quality made easy: Analyze food and raw materials in just a few seconds
- 10Your Entire C/N/S/X Lab in One Device