Fast Reaction Time ✓ Ultra Compact Size ✓ Unmatched Dynamic Range > 1000:1 more
Laser Gas Detection & Infrared Sensing Components for medical and environmental applications
single or dual-gas measurement
Axetris Laser Gas Sensors and Infrared Sources allow you to measure a wide range of gases
Axetris' Laser Gas Detection modules are stand-alone, ready-to-use OEM subsystems for selective detection and monitoring of gases. Based on Tunable Diode Laser Spectrometry (TDLS), they provide a solution to many gas detection challenges in emission monitoring and process control. The technology offers unique advantages like precise optical, contact-less measurements, excellent target gas selectivity and sub ppm-level detectivity.
- High Selectivity & Precision
- Hot-Wet Gas
Axetris Infrared Sources offer micro-machined, electrically modulated thermal infrared emitters featuring true blackbody radiation characteristics, low power consumption, high emissivity and a long lifetime.
The design is based on a resistive heating element integrated onto a thin dielectric membrane which is suspended on a micro-machined silicon structure. Infrared sources from Axetris are used in a number of gas detection applications in medical, industrial, environmental and automotive industries.
- Thermal Black Body Emitter (2 to 14 μm)
- High Efficiency
- Fast Electrical Modulation
Food Quality Analysis
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker