RAPID AND CONVENIENT: Results in 10 minutes. Requires no instruments. ✓ SPECIMENS: Easy sampling, only 2 μl of Serum, Plasma or Whole Blood is needed. ✓ OPTIMIZED DETECTION: Detects antibodies to both the N and S virus proteins for maximal sensitivity. more
A complete range of instruments, accessories and consumables for bead beating at any scale.
Valuable time saving: grinding and lysis of up to 48 samples in seconds
High yields of extraction: Efficient homogenization of any sample even the most resistant ones
Unique versatility: the widest variety of sample holders, Lysing Matrix tubes and complete purification
Most Advanced Lysis, Homogenization and Grinding System for Genomics, Proteomics, etc.
Obtain intact DNA, RNA, proteins or other metabolites from a wide range of sample types such as plant, soil, bacteria, yeast, food, animal and human tissues.
Powerful cell lysis occurs when using the FastPrep-24 5G homogenizer in combination with unique multidirectional beating of specialized Lysing Matrix Beads on the sample material. The results are highest yields and purity. Simultaneous homogenization of up to 48 samples takes place within 40 seconds. Interchangeable sample holders allow flexibility in sample tube processing sizes (2ml, 4.5ml, 15ml and 50ml tubes) at either cryogenic or ambient temperature.
No matter how tough or resistant your samples are, Lysing Matrix tubes will effectively disrupt cell walls, providing highly reproducible results with no cross-contamination. For a complete optimized solution, the FastPrep-24 5G homogenizer is used in conjunction with FastPrep extraction kits offering ready-to-use methods for quickly and efficiently extracting and purifying stable RNA, full-length genomic DNA and active proteins for any downstream applications.
sample digestion systems
Chromatographically extracted without the negative effects of heat, solvent or stabilizers ✓ Quality Systems are ISO Certified and audited to cGMP Principles ✓ Bovine Plasma sourced only from MPI, EU and USDA approved abattoirs in New Zealand more
No Cross-Contamination thanks to the liquid handling with only one unique filter tip for each sample ✓ Flexibility and simplicity for sample volume and elution volume choice in a simple way ✓ Minimized Nucleic Acid Loss & Degradation. 4 main steps: lysis, binding, washing and elution ✓ more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker