UV VIS DAD sends scan or 4 wavelengths signal measured in external cell connected by optical cables
On-line scan of whole spectrum with speed up to 20 Hz allows to create 3D graph
Communication using LAN, RS232 or USB and also four analog outputs
Thanks to optical cables connection can be external cell situated in distant space
Used in flash or prep HPLC where scan or more wavelengths signal allow to verify sample purity
ON-LINE SCAN OF WHOLE SPECTRUM WITH SPEED UP TO 20 HZ ALLOWS TO CREATE 3D GRAPH
This enables to check peak purity in fast separation applications.
MANY DIAGNOSTIC FUNCTIONS AVAILABLE ON SCREEN OR USING SERVICE SW
These functions make service easy using error description and with a lot of displayed information such as lamp working hours and light intensity values, different voltages and currents. Also unit report created by service SW contains detailed overview about unit condition and eventual issues.
COMMUNICATION USING LAN, RS232 OR USB AND ALSO FOUR ANALOG OUTPUTS
Due to its hardware is this unit universal allowing to choose communication according to customer needs but moreover is it possible to control the unit only using keyboard and screen.
THANKS TO OPTICAL CABLES CONNECTION CAN BE EXTERNAL CELL SITUATED IN DISTANT SPACE FOR MANY APPLICATIONS.
This solution allows to place the cell outside the detector in spaces where is not possible to install complete unit, because of contaminated or dangerous area. Also for big industrial systems with high flowrate is external cell needful.
- 1Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 2New FTIR spectrophotometer with the best performance in its class
- 3Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 4Ultrafast Fat Analyzer for All Foods
- 5Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 6Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 7Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 8Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 9BRONKHORST Flow Meters and Controllers for Gases and Liquids
- 10SPECORD PLUS Series - Maximum precision in UV/Vis