COMPACT PREP-FLASH SYSTEM with DAD detector, gradient pump, inject valve and fraction collector.
Six gradient valves allow easy method changing without need of system washing out
Sophisticated touch screen menu makes operating user friendly
3D spectra helps sample identification and purity checking
Controlled by built-in PC and touch screen. Wavelength 200 – 800 nm, flowrate 50 or 250ml/min; 30MPa
SIX GRADIENT VALVES ALLOW EASY METHOD CHANGING WHEN IS SYSTEM USED IN TEAM WITHOUT NEED OF SYSTEM WASHING OUT
Software can create gradient using four solvents from six connected bottles. It is big advantage in cases when more lab technicians share this unit. Stored method selects the right valves therefore is no need to replace bottles and wash out the tubing. This solution rapidly saves preparation time and increase working capacity.
SOPHISTICATED TOUCH SCREEN MENU MAKES OPERATING USER FRIENDLY
Stored methods can be easily called up and also methods for system cleaning and column equilibration. Most important features are easily available for on-line change, e.g. gradient hold, fraction volume, flow rate etc. Method can be completely changed during separation run when system is paused.
3D SPECTRA HELPS SAMPLE IDENTIFICATION AND PURITY CHECKING
Thanks to powerful diode array detector it is possible to record sample response not only at four wavelengths but in addition there is available 3D spectra. It is very helpful for peak purity evaluation and also for sample identification.
flash chromatography systems
preparative chromatography systems
- 1Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 2Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 3Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 4New FTIR spectrophotometer with the best performance in its class
- 5Ultrafast Fat Analyzer for All Foods
- 6Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Saves space and money: The most economic microwave digestion system in the world
- 9First Rotary Vane Pump for Mass Spectrometry with a Hermetically Sealed Pump Housing
- 10SPECORD PLUS Series - Maximum precision in UV/Vis