Fast effortless quality Raman & SERS spectra across a wide range of applications
Use conjugated nanoparticles for targeting specific molecules liquids
Make real-time measurements of bio-chemical processes
Pipette, flip, measure, flip-back, wipe-off. It's really that fast!
Versatile multi-mode sample handling Raman Spectroscopy with unrivalled quality and speed
Effortless Spectroscopy with Versatile multi-mode sample handling and unrivalled quality and speed.
This patented spectrometer provides quality Raman spectra with unrivalled, rapid, small-volume sample handling across a wide range of applications, including research, education, quality control, forensics and any other application demanding high standards.
The Drop Laboratory enables high quality research in targeting molecules with conjugated Nano-Particles, Bio-chemical process observation, Real-time measurement of reactions as well as measurement across solids, vials, cuvettes, pastes, powdered and bagged samples.
Easy to operate spectroscopy comes from integrated design of the equipment and software. ILOC accessory makes sample positioning instant & accurate. The software is designed to be intuitive – so easy you already know how.
Take a look at the Flipper brochure to see how the Drop Laboratory returns higher intensity, lower noise spectra in challenging liquids and how it can help you to perform better spectroscopy faster.
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker