FP-8000 Series Spectrofluorometers provide an optical bench for high sensitivity measurements
Highest S/N performance and Automatic cut-off filters for higher-order diffraction
High throughput optical system and Stopped-flow system for fast kinetic measurements
Quantum Yield Determination and Automatic polarizers to allow for automatic anisotropy measurements
For scientists performing biomolecule structure studies, materials research and quantum yield
FP-8000 Series includes 5 different models with a large variety of accessories developed to provide accurate measurements for bio and material sciences, from a simple entry level model for fluorescence spectral measurements and sensitive quantitation to the advanced models developed for demanding research applications including NIR measurements.
FP-8000 optical bench has been developed to take advantage of the wide range of sampling accessories and applications, such as temperature-dependence, anisotropy, FRET, spectral correction, and quantum yields. JASCO has developed a spectral correction system to provide greater accuracy covering a larger wavelength range. While traditionally Rhodamine B was used for spectral correction of the excitation spectra, the use of calibrated deuterium and tungsten halogen light sources and calibrated detector now provide corrected data which can be directly observed from the UV to NIR spectral regions.
Find out More in the Video
This year JASCO celebrates its 50th anniversary in the analytical instrumentation market. This milestone has been celebrated throughout the year on a worldwide scale, including at all major 2008 exhibitions. Celebrations will conclude with Jasco Europe, a subsidiary of Jasco Corporation, m ... more
This year JASCO celebrates its 50th anniversary in the analytical instrumentation market. Founded in 1958 by a group of researchers at the Institute of Optics of Tsukuba University, the company has gone from a small, local company to a global corporation now located in over 57 countries. ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker