Improve lab productivity by 50% ✓ Enhanced resolution of TCDD & TCDF✓ Improved column lifetime with integrated column option ✓ more
Improve Your Micro LC Applications with NEW Column & Trap Selectivities
Highly Reproducible Micro Columns
Diverse Selectivity and Improved Performance
Complementary Micro LC Column and Trap Selectivity
New Micro LC hardware design developed for control and reproducibility
Available in five innovative stationary phases, including: Kinetex Core-Shell Technology The finely tuned and unique core-shell manufacturing process delivers dramatic improvements in efficiency over conventional fully porous media which can be leveraged to increase resolution, reduce solvent consumption, decrease costs, and greatly improve productivity. The Kinetex coreshell family can deliver shockingly improved performance to your Micro LC separation. Luna Omega Cutting Edge Fully Porous Silica One of the world’s leading HPLC brands, now enhanced for incredible HPLC, UHPLC, and Micro LC performance!
Luna Omega columns culminate over 20 years of technological prowess, advancements, and innovation from Phenomenex! With astounding efficiency levels, highly versatile selectivities, and trusted accuracy, Luna Omega columns will take your chromatographic experience to a new level.
Find out More in the Video
Up to 70% Faster PAH Analysis ✓ Elevated Temperature Stability ✓ Enhanced Resolution for Chrysene and Triphenylene (PAH Interferences) ✓ more
Phenex syringe filters have particulate, PVC, and extractable-free filters and excellent flow rate ✓ Verex vials are clean-room packed to ensure particulate- and contamination-free vials ✓ Combine Phenex syringe filters and Verex vials to reduce sample loss and increase column lifetime more
Phenomenex Inc. announced it has signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Danaher Corporation. Phenomenex will operate as a standalone operating company, retaining the Phenomenex brand, its personnel and site locations. "Phenomenex is a widely recognizable brand that we are proud to ... more
Phenomenex Inc. announced that it has expanded its international subsidiary network to serve India directly from a new office in Hyderabad. The new entity, which opened this month, will serve research communities throughout India with sales and service teams that sell all Phenomenex produc ... more
Phenomenex announced that president and CEO Fasha Mahjoor has been selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 award. According to Ernst & Young LLP, the awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate extraordinary success in the ar ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker