Highly Reproducible Micro Columns ✓ Diverse Selectivity and Improved Performance ✓ Complementary Micro LC Column and Trap Selectivity ✓ more
Rapid Solid Phase Extraction Solutions for Cleaner LC-MS/MS Samples
2- or 3-step SPE protocol saves significant time
Easy method development process
High recoveries without conditioning or equilibration and eliminates ion suppression
Polymeric sorbent combined with matrix removal technology resulting in at least 40% time reduction
Strata-X PRO offers improved and rugged polymeric sorbent performance combined with matrix removal technology for a revolutionary solution. With a faster SPE method, it results in at least 40 % reduction in time on your SPE protocol. Less steps with no conditioning or equilibration creates a fast SPE method without losing out on the importance of SPE: cleaning up your samples. Strata-X PRO also improves on traditional SPE by implementing straightforward recommended methods that will work with most extractions, and optimization is only optional.
With a brand-new polymeric sorbent and less interferences from the matrix to ruin results and cause issues with your LC column or mass spec, Strata-X PRO works to eliminate phospholipids and harmful particulates in the sample while targeting analytes. For a panel of acids, neutrals, and bases from plasma, Strata-X PRO provides high recoveries, especially for the polar analytes, and less matrix effects that could result in ion suppression or enhancement when compared to traditional polymeric SPE.
sample preparation system
Dependable and seamless scalability ✓ Strong solvent stability and robustness with immobilized phases ✓ Polysaccharide coated phases with increased bonded surface area for greater enantioselectivity ✓ more
Better separation with optimal pore size distribution ✓ Improved resolution, sensitivity, and speed with core-shell technology ✓ PEAK manufacturing process for advanced reliability ✓ more
Phenomenex Inc. announced it has signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Danaher Corporation. Phenomenex will operate as a standalone operating company, retaining the Phenomenex brand, its personnel and site locations. "Phenomenex is a widely recognizable brand that we are proud to ... more
Phenomenex Inc. announced that it has expanded its international subsidiary network to serve India directly from a new office in Hyderabad. The new entity, which opened this month, will serve research communities throughout India with sales and service teams that sell all Phenomenex produc ... more
Phenomenex announced that president and CEO Fasha Mahjoor has been selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 award. According to Ernst & Young LLP, the awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate extraordinary success in the ar ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker