Rapid Solid Phase Extraction Solutions for Cleaner LC-MS/MS Samples
2- or 3-step SPE protocol saves significant time
Easy method development process
High recoveries without conditioning or equilibration and eliminates ion suppression
Polymeric sorbent combined with matrix removal technology resulting in at least 40% time reduction
Strata-X PRO offers improved and rugged polymeric sorbent performance combined with matrix removal technology for a revolutionary solution. With a faster SPE method, it results in at least 40 % reduction in time on your SPE protocol. Less steps with no conditioning or equilibration creates a fast SPE method without losing out on the importance of SPE: cleaning up your samples. Strata-X PRO also improves on traditional SPE by implementing straightforward recommended methods that will work with most extractions, and optimization is only optional.
With a brand-new polymeric sorbent and less interferences from the matrix to ruin results and cause issues with your LC column or mass spec, Strata-X PRO works to eliminate phospholipids and harmful particulates in the sample while targeting analytes. For a panel of acids, neutrals, and bases from plasma, Strata-X PRO provides high recoveries, especially for the polar analytes, and less matrix effects that could result in ion suppression or enhancement when compared to traditional polymeric SPE.
sample preparation system
Phenomenex Inc. announced it has signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Danaher Corporation. Phenomenex will operate as a standalone operating company, retaining the Phenomenex brand, its personnel and site locations. "Phenomenex is a widely recognizable brand that we are proud to ... more
Phenomenex Inc. announced that it has expanded its international subsidiary network to serve India directly from a new office in Hyderabad. The new entity, which opened this month, will serve research communities throughout India with sales and service teams that sell all Phenomenex produc ... more
Phenomenex announced that president and CEO Fasha Mahjoor has been selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 award. According to Ernst & Young LLP, the awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate extraordinary success in the ar ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Analyses systems for quality control on food and beverage
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 5Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 6Production of standards, samples and concentrations - fast and reliable
- 7The smart LIMS - User-friendly software solution for optimizing your laboratory processes
- 8Handheld X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Analysis in Laboratory Quality
- 92-Way and 3-Way Miniature Solenoid Valves
- 10Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip