Highly Reproducible Micro Columns ✓ Diverse Selectivity and Improved Performance ✓ Complementary Micro LC Column and Trap Selectivity ✓ more
Better separation with optimal pore size distribution
Improved resolution, sensitivity, and speed with core-shell technology
PEAK manufacturing process for advanced reliability
Core-shell particle with butyl stationary phase and optimal wide pore size distribution
Impurity profiling and characterization of intact biologic fragments is a challenging undertaking because of the need to identify very small differences between variants. bioZen WidePore C4 columns contain skillfully manufactured large pore core-shell particles that provide narrower, taller peaks in conjunction with higher resolution between the target HC/LC, Fc/Fab, or isoforms and are ideal for large biologics to optimize analysis. bioZen 2.6 μm WidePore C4 is an intact core-shell reversed phase column that provides good peak shape and selectivity for both intact monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) and subunit analyses. Its robust surface grafting and optimal particle and pore size morphology ensures high reproducibility for analytical methods.
A wider pore LC column (~400Å) allows for better separation of large biologics and with a controlled manufacturing process, bioZen WidePore introduces a new solution for analyzing intact and subunit mAbs. When combined with PEAK manufacturing process, better batch-to-batch consistency is observed and excellent robustness.
Improve lab productivity by 50% ✓ Enhanced resolution of TCDD & TCDF✓ Improved column lifetime with integrated column option ✓ more
Up to 70% Faster PAH Analysis ✓ Elevated Temperature Stability ✓ Enhanced Resolution for Chrysene and Triphenylene (PAH Interferences) ✓ more
Phenomenex Inc. announced it has signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Danaher Corporation. Phenomenex will operate as a standalone operating company, retaining the Phenomenex brand, its personnel and site locations. "Phenomenex is a widely recognizable brand that we are proud to ... more
Phenomenex Inc. announced that it has expanded its international subsidiary network to serve India directly from a new office in Hyderabad. The new entity, which opened this month, will serve research communities throughout India with sales and service teams that sell all Phenomenex produc ... more
Phenomenex announced that president and CEO Fasha Mahjoor has been selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 award. According to Ernst & Young LLP, the awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate extraordinary success in the ar ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker