Highly Reproducible Micro Columns ✓ Diverse Selectivity and Improved Performance ✓ Complementary Micro LC Column and Trap Selectivity ✓ more
Complete Core-Shell Solution from UHPLC to HPLC to PREP LC
Significant Cost Savings
Selectivities for all types of applications
Continuous improvement in particle technology means greater performance and productivity for all your methods. Traditional fully porous particles leave much to be desired when compared to current core-shell particles. 5µm and 3µm fully porous particles give typical HPLC backpressures however, their efficiencies and ability to hold performance drastically decreases at higher ﬂow rates. Newer fully porous sub-2µm particles offer improved performance, but at the cost of the need for high-pressure capable instrumentation. Phenomenex has always strived to make sure that you have all the available solutions to get the most out of your current system and method. With Kinetex, this is no different.
The 5µm Kinetex core-shell particle gives 3µm efficiencies at 5µm HPLC pressures, the 2.6µm core-shell particle allows for the potential of sub-2µm performance on HPLC or UHPLC systems, and the 1.7 and 1.3 µm particles offer incredible efficiency and performance gains on UHPLC systems. Isn’t it time you tried this complete core-shell solution in your lab?
Find out More in the Video
Dependable and seamless scalability ✓ Strong solvent stability and robustness with immobilized phases ✓ Polysaccharide coated phases with increased bonded surface area for greater enantioselectivity ✓ more
Better separation with optimal pore size distribution ✓ Improved resolution, sensitivity, and speed with core-shell technology ✓ PEAK manufacturing process for advanced reliability ✓ more
Phenomenex Inc. announced it has signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Danaher Corporation. Phenomenex will operate as a standalone operating company, retaining the Phenomenex brand, its personnel and site locations. "Phenomenex is a widely recognizable brand that we are proud to ... more
Phenomenex Inc. announced that it has expanded its international subsidiary network to serve India directly from a new office in Hyderabad. The new entity, which opened this month, will serve research communities throughout India with sales and service teams that sell all Phenomenex produc ... more
Phenomenex announced that president and CEO Fasha Mahjoor has been selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 award. According to Ernst & Young LLP, the awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate extraordinary success in the ar ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker