measure the size & concentration of nanoparticles
in a singles drop & in real- time (40s)
without labelling & no purification
visualize & monitor in real time viral vector solutions & extracellular vesicles
Gene & Cell therapies (GCT) are booming. Thanks to viral vectors, genetic material is introduced into the patient's deficient cells to modify a genetic defect or manage a disease
Ensuring the efficacy & safety of these new drugs is key.
So, Virus concentration (dose) & purity of the solution must be precisely determined. However, viruses are invisible with standard optical techniques.
Today, due to the lack of solutions allowing continuous controls all along the biomanufacturing chain, the manufacturers work almost blindly (limited control points) for several weeks & a very high cost per batch. Therefore, there is a major need for an "in-process" quality control method.
Myriade, French company created in 2017, develops an innovative imaging technology: VIDEODROP.
Based on the principles of interferometry, VIDEODROP makes it possible to measure the size and concentration of nanoparticles in real time (40s) in a single drop (5µL) without labeling & no purification
Videodrop is the ideal system for fast "in-process" controls of solutions containing Virus & Extracellular Vesicles
Find out More in the Video
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 4Automate Your Environmental, Water, Detergent, Food and Beverage Analysis
- 5Certified reference materials for the analysis of environmental,food,clinical and industrial samples
- 6Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 7Saves space and money: The most economic microwave digestion system in the world
- 8Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 9Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 10BRONKHORST Flow Meters and Controllers for Gases and Liquids