measure the size & concentration of nanoparticles
in a singles drop & in real- time (40s)
without labelling & no purification
visualize & monitor in real time viral vector solutions & extracellular vesicles
Gene & Cell therapies (GCT) are booming. Thanks to viral vectors, genetic material is introduced into the patient's deficient cells to modify a genetic defect or manage a disease
Ensuring the efficacy & safety of these new drugs is key.
So, Virus concentration (dose) & purity of the solution must be precisely determined. However, viruses are invisible with standard optical techniques.
Today, due to the lack of solutions allowing continuous controls all along the biomanufacturing chain, the manufacturers work almost blindly (limited control points) for several weeks & a very high cost per batch. Therefore, there is a major need for an "in-process" quality control method.
Myriade, French company created in 2017, develops an innovative imaging technology: VIDEODROP.
Based on the principles of interferometry, VIDEODROP makes it possible to measure the size and concentration of nanoparticles in real time (40s) in a single drop (5µL) without labeling & no purification
Videodrop is the ideal system for fast "in-process" controls of solutions containing Virus & Extracellular Vesicles
Measuring size & concentration of nanoparticles
- 1CDR FoodLab ® - Analyses systems for quality control on food and beverage
- 2Handheld Cell Counter & Spectrometer
- 3Making Chemical Analysis Easy by Improving Laboratory Operations and Productivity
- 4Do you still count, or are you already measuring?
- 510 air pollutants and greenhouse gases – one high-precision analyzer
- 6Measuring size & concentration of nanoparticles
- 7An entire chromatographic system in a small footprint
- 8The Quick and Precise Density Meter for Busy Laboratories and Factories
- 9ICP-MS Analysis of Elements
- 10Fast and reliable detection of SARS-CoV-2 in swabs of environmental surfaces