Provides material-specific personal exposure data to ensure employee health and safety
Creates a daily record of compliance with exposure guidelines and recommendations
Monitoring exposure to new and potentially harmful materials enables companies to innovate safely
Identify selected harmful respirable and inhalable particles in your lab and production environment
Stat Peel’s Identifier is a fully automated material-selective detection system that monitors exposure to potentially harmful airborne materials, so that companies can use advanced materials with confidence. The system is made up of a bench-top reader, 10 wearable badges and filtration slides. Users wear badges which filter air and collect particles on specialized filtration slides, and then the Identifier uses Raman spectroscopy in the off-hours to automatically quantify the material of interest and calculate exposure. Limits of quantification vary from sub-nanogram to nanogram depending on the material. Since the analysis is done in-house, it is fast and all the data remains confidential.
It provides the EHS specialist with daily, comprehensive exposure statistics of employees and facilities. The option to integrate the Identifier into a company network allows exposure monitoring without the EHS specialist present.
particle measuring systems
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker