High quality bovine plasma proteins manufactured by MP Biomedicals in Auckland, New Zealand
Chromatographically extracted without the negative effects of heat, solvent or stabilizers
Quality Systems are ISO Certified and audited to cGMP Principles
From Bovine Plasma sourced only from MPI, EU and USDA approved abattoirs in New Zealand
Chromatographically extracted ensuring intact proteins and higher performance in select applications
A specialized manufacturer of high-quality biological products, MP Biomedicals New Zealand Limited (MP Bio NZ) has gained an international reputation for providing the highest quality bovine plasma proteins to the biopharmaceutical, animal health, diagnostic industries, and research institutes.
MP Bio NZ uses chromatographic techniques for separation and purification of its proteins, as opposed to the traditional methods of cold ethanol (Cohn) fractionation and BSA stabilized heat shock. This technologically advanced process leaves the protein molecules fully intact, and in turn, leads to higher cell culture and cell expression performance in bioprocessing applications. Higher performance in cell growth and production titers results in substantial savings in terms of time and process efficiencies, thereby leading to lower costs. The range of products includes Bovine Serum Albumin, Thrombin, Fibrinogen, Transferrin, and Immunoglobulin G.
The manufacturing facility is located in Auckland, New Zealand.
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker