NIR Food Process Monitoring with In-/ On-line Technology
Higher output by material optimization
Less scrap from continuous quality control
Reduced energy costs
Enables continuous analysis of all ingredients
Process monitoring with the DA In-line and DA On-line systems enables continuous analysis of all ingredients, colour measurement (L*a*b) and live-video functions in seconds. The installation can be done at chain conveyers, pipes, mixers, discharge funnels, over belt and much more plant components. All instruments are easy to connect to existing MES or SCADA systems (by OPC server, LAN, Profibus, analogue and more). The customer benefits in dairy industries are less energy costs at the spraying tower by analyzing the moisture of the milk powder in real-time. In the butter production the water control in real-time is leads to constant product quality by avoiding give-aways. In snack products there is less scrap by continuous measurement of fat and salt by determining immediately when the product quality does not fit the specification.
Higher valuable output by adjusting ash and protein content in wheat flour leads to constant product quality and higher margins. Less raw material cost by accurate fat analysis at the batch mixer is the benefit in sausage production.
Inline analysis systems
NIR analysis systems
continuous quality controls
process analytical technology
PerkinElmer, Inc. and Immunodiagnostic Systems Holdings PLC (IDS) announced that they have reached an agreement on the terms of a recommended all cash offer whereby PerkinElmer will acquire IDS for approximately $155 million (£110 Million). The transaction has a total enterprise value of ap ... more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that the Company has completed its previously announced acquisition of Oxford Immunotec Global PLC (Oxford Immunotec). PerkinElmer originally announced its intent to acquire Oxford Immunotec on January 7, 2021. “Oxford Immunotec’s global role in fighting tubercul ... more
PerkinElmer, Inc. announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has provided Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the Company’s New Coronavirus RT-PCR test. Clinical laboratories certified under Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) can immediately begin using this ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 52-Way and 3-Way Miniature Solenoid Valves
- 6Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 7Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 8Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 9Ultrafast Fat Analyzer for All Foods
- 10Pure Chromatography Systems