Digitalized Analytical Data Management for Collaborative R&D
One software interface to handle all your analytical data
Conveniently retain and share knowledge with live, annotated spectra in chemical context
Gain efficiency through automation of routine processing and analysis workflows
Multi-technique, vendor agnostic software for LC/MS, NMR, Raman, etc—process, assemble, store, share
The ACD/Spectrus platform works with most major analytical data acquisition instruments and integrates with existing LIMS, ELNs, and registry systems to help extract, store, and re-use the intelligence gathered from analytical chemistry experiments. Standardize analytical data handling—process, analyze, interpret LC/MS, GC/MS, NMR, Raman, IR, and other analytical experiments in a uniform environment.
Numerous types of analytical data must often be collected for decision-making.This data assembly is made easy in Spectrus with all the relevant data standardized and assembled in one interface for easy decision-making.
Preserve searchable intelligence - Spectrus enables organizations to store data interpretation decisions with live data in its chemical context (with chemical structures and material information). Live spectral data is instantly reusable. Speed decision-making with collaborative science - enhance your existing informatics landscape and homogenize chemical and analytical data handling from disparate groups and instruments into one chemically intelligent environment.
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker