Magnification range up to 20x ✓ Long working distances, large depth of field ✓ Shadow-free true-color LED illumination more
Digital stereo 3D with vivid depth perception
New real time collaboration opportunity
Improved comfort and productivity
Unique ergonomic digital stereo 3D full high definition viewer with zoom
Not only is DRV-Z1 the first 3D FHD widescreen digital display, uniquely it also allows remote viewing, capture and sharing of exactly the same 3D images across networks in real time. This creates completely new opportunities for collaboration across distributed operations.
Components, parts and products can be viewed in real-time between company departments, customers, manufacturers, designers and suppliers across organisational or even international networks. Long working distance and wide zoom magnification suits a broad range of industrial applications. Excellent depth perception supports precise hand-to-eye co-ordination and the use of tools, improving productivity and work flows. DRV-Z1’s ergonomic design enables good posture and reduced fatigue, as the user sits upright, and makes genuine 3D detail accessible for all users.
DRV-Z1 requires minimal setup, and is remarkably easy to use with familiar controls designed specifically for efficiency and comfort in the working environment. This means very little training is required, and full user benefits are achieved quickly.
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker