Increased throughput without compromising plasmid yield, DNA integrity and flow rates
Achieve automation without programming knowledge or automation expertise
Benefit from highly intuitive cloud-native OneLab software for easy method transfer to other labs
Achieve large volumes of purified plasmid DNA with automated Macherey NucleoBond Xtra Midi Prep
Andrew Alliance has been working with its partner, Macherey-Nagel, to achieve large volume Plasmid DNA purification by automating all the steps in their NucleoBond Xtra MidiPrep Kit. Plasmid DNA has been key to the development of biologic drug manufacturing.
Today, it plays a critical role in the production of next-generation cell and gene therapies, as well as vaccines. NucleoBond Xtra MidiPrep uses anion exchange chromatography, which provides high purity and flow rates, as well as preserving the integrity of DNA; all key requirements. There is a strong demand to achieve larger volumes of pure plasmid DNA. This requires automation of the NucleoBond Xtra MidiPrep Workflow, which has not been possible to date. The NucleoBond Xtra MidiPrep Workflow has been successfully automated using the award-winning Andrew+ pipetting robot. This is the first time that large volume anion exchange has been successfully automated.
Moreover, the robot is also able to perform a wide range of both commonly required, and complex, liquid handling operations.
Find out More in the Video
Waters Corporation announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Andrew Alliance, an innovator in specialty laboratory automation technology, including software and robotics. Andrew Alliance’s cloud-native software platform and modern interface dramatically improves t ... more
Andrew Alliance S.A. and Sartorius announced the launch of the Andrew Alliance Pipette+ system, which uniquely provides both full traceability and improved repeatability in manual pipetting for life science laboratories. Andrew Alliance, the robotics company with an innovative approach to l ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker