Automation of N-glycan preparation using the Andrew+ Pipetting robot
Rapid, error free analysis of n-Glycans
Easy to transfer methods using cloud-native OneLab software
Fully traceable GlycoWorks sample prep, well suited to regulated environments
GlycoWorks RapiFluor-MS accelerates N-glycan preparation, whilst improving detection sensitivity.
Waters and Andrew Alliance have developed an application-specific configuration for the Andrew+ Pipetting Robot for bio-therapeutic analysis. Significant gains in efficiency, together with improved confidence in n-Glycan analytical data is ensured by: quick set-up enabling you to get up to speed with your n-Glycan analysis the same day, with sample typically processed in 1 - 2 hours. Sample prep is highly flexible through the automation of as little as 8 samples to as many as 48 in parallel, using a small footprint compatible with the majority of laminar flow hoods and lab benches. All protocols are available in the OneLab cloud-native software for easy method execution.
OneLab ensures full method traceability, and real-time technical support via INTERCOM to address and queries and ensure that users get up to speed quickly.
Find out More in the Video
Waters Corporation announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Andrew Alliance, an innovator in specialty laboratory automation technology, including software and robotics. Andrew Alliance’s cloud-native software platform and modern interface dramatically improves t ... more
Andrew Alliance S.A. and Sartorius announced the launch of the Andrew Alliance Pipette+ system, which uniquely provides both full traceability and improved repeatability in manual pipetting for life science laboratories. Andrew Alliance, the robotics company with an innovative approach to l ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker